I'm an ecommerce and SaaS veteran. I've been in ecommerce for 16 years and a SaaS executive for 10. I've taken 2 SaaS ecommerce products to market (Sidecar / Workarea). I'm a strategic leader, blank canvas problem solver who loves building great teams and products.
● Proven Closerwith a >40% win rate. Exceeded quota for 2019 - $743k in ARR / new business ($725k quota).
● Was able to establish new standards for upfront payments.
● Outsourced outreach increase led flow by >100% per month.
● Developed and executed GTM Partner Channel plan.
● Increased partner channel pipeline contribution from 0% to >40%.
● Increased system implmentors from 3 to 18.
● Increased strategic tech partners from 4 - 32.
● Guided product to clear definition and differentiation.
● Increased focus and momentum on key competitive features.
● Removed friction and increased value of upgrades.
● Core contributor to rebrand, central messaging, product positioning.
● Increased teams ability to strategically plan and prioritize.
● Conceived of company vision: product, services & approach.
● Led company in growth from 5 employees to 50 and $6MM in ARR.
● Architected all 5 products: information architecture, functional specifications.
● Authored key algorithms (Real time bidding, product selection).
● Operationally managed development, client success, project management teams, analytics
and product teams.
● Played a key role in sales, marketing and fundraising efforts by synthesizing product and market knowledge.
● Directed company through market shifts with adaptive and iterative product vision,
planning & execution.
● Curated a working environment based on personal passion and excellence, teamwork and holistic problem solving.
● Advised CEO/Owners on ecommerce and online marketing strategy, tactical execution.
● Managed a team of 4 sub teams and 25 people.
● Increased SEM daily revenue from 225k to >500k.
● Expanded SEM coverage of catalog from 4% to > 98%.
● Built automated keyword & Adtext build and bidding tools.
● Architected online marketing data warehouse.
● Increased automation and use of real time data for all other online marketing channels
(Email, Affiliates, CSEs).
● Authored and executed social media strategy.