Marketing Swiss Army Knife exceptionally-versed in all things brand management, e-commerce operations and management, audience growth, paid social and traditional media, creative development and distribution, partnerships and brand advocate management.
• Establishing the marketing strategy, leading the day to day execution of digital campaigns and social community management in support of CPK’s go-to-market plan.
• Leading the creative development process and execution of digital paid media campaigns across multiple platforms (Including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, Display Partners, OTT).
• Selected Accomplishments:
— Overseeing the strategy, execution and optimization of California Pizza Kitchen’s first brand marketing campaign in 25 years. In the “Mind Blown” campaign, I was responsible for efficiently managing a $1.3MM budget over a 12-week window through a funnelled creative messaging approach, distributed thoughtfully across a number of data-based tailored audiences to reach target impression, frequency, and CPM goals. Utilized various paid and organic media tactics including YouTube, Facebook/Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Google Ads, location targeted Gimbal Tap-To-Map units and digital proximity OOH placements. The campaign generated an average 5% incremental sales lift across all stores in the Los Angeles DMA, providing a 3x ROAS and roadmap for future national campaigns.
— Strategizing and launching multiple activations with CPK’s third-party delivery partners including GrubHub, Uber Eats, Postmates and Doordash. Notably, the National Pizza Month third-party delivery partnership with GrubHub generated a total of 474 pieces of coverage with 410.5MM Impressions with an addition 1.8MM impressions via paid social media.
— Identifiying and project managing the opportunity to transform the cpk.com digital ecosystem to effectively capture $30MM+ in unrealized, incremental purchase potential across the online ordering funnels 20,000 daily visitors. Responsibilities include vetting top-tier agencies to identify a project development partner, building a thoughtful SOW and project roadmap, communicating the project to cross-functional teams for executive sign off. Role includes managing daily workflow with agency partners, benchmarking current CPK site performance to develop key user flow objectives and overseeing production of new sitewide storytelling content.
• Developing and executing annual marketing strategy for the brand across global markets, overseeing annual budget and full-time in-house team.
• Building and maintaining the global go-to-market calendar to strategize product launches, seasonal promotions, brand partnerships, content development and distribution, trade marketing initiatives, all consumer messaging channels and all other digital marketing activities.
• Working with creative, operations, third-party agency and freelance teams to oversee strategy and daily execution across all Crap Eyewear digital channels including but not limited to e-commerce, CRM, paid search, social media (paid & organic), affiliate and brand ambassadors.
• Building and leveraging partnerships and authentic relationships with synergistic cultural influencers and top-tier brands to identify and execute product collaboration opportunities, reinforce and elevate brand reach and perception.
— Notable partnerships include Sanrio (Hello Kitty), Emma Chamberlain, Paramore, YG and FTP (Fuck The Population).
• Producing seasonal product/lifestyle imagery, video and copy for all consumer facing forms of communications across a wide variety of platforms, including print, web, branded content, social media, newsletter and wholesale point of purchase materials.
• Scoping, producing and distributing brand messaging to authentically communicate brand culture and foster interaction with Crap Eyewear audience while elevating brand awareness.