Project management/delivery professional with 7+ years of experience leading creative and digital initiatives for small business, enterprise and high profile businesses in addition to implementing efficiency- and profit-driving process optimizations.
Senior Project Manager
Jun 2019 - Feb 2020
- Responsible for collaborating with internal and external teams to build out roadmaps and project plans for brands of varying sizes to optimize customer experiences and conversions on eCommerce websites; managing resources for successful plan execution.
- Programmed the site launch and ongoing initiatives of Lady Gaga’s new cosmetic brand, Haus Labs. Initiatives included strategic roadmapping, technical integrations, and creative asset execution.
Director of Project Management
Dec 2018 - Jun 2019
Basis (a brand incubator)
- Spearheaded operational contributions which have included structuring scalable processes, uncovering cost-saving opportunities, financial organization, and software management & re-organization.
- Orchestrated collaboration & coordination between 5+ teams for brand development, launch and optimization initiatives.
- Supported company founders in strategic planning for the business - outlining vision and goals for company and teams.
Technical Project Manager
Jul 2016 - Dec 2018
BVA (Brand Value Accelerator)
- Oversaw Shopify Plus site builds, platform migrations and conversion-focused optimizations for Enterprise-level eCommerce clients ensuring projects remained on-budget, on-schedule, met outlined requirements while keeping the team utilized to its highest capacity.
- As the primary partnership point of contact for the Kardashian Jenner team, led the executional strategy and delivery of all initiatives associated with KylieCosmetics.com, coordinating with up to 9 teams at any given time. Highlights included a $19mm 24hr sale and a $68mm BFCM sale.
- To combat over-burn trends, implemented a new estimating template in collaboration with the sales team as well as a new requirement gathering & documentation process within the PM department.
- Promoted from Senior Launch manager in Dec 2017 for rolling out, and hiring for, a new service line focusing on low-investment Shopify solutions, maintaining the highest profitability margin of all teams in the agency since its launch.
Jun 2013 - Jul 2016
62Above (née i.d.e.a.)
- Promoted from Brand Coordinator to Production Assistant in Dec 2014 then Project Manager in Jun 2015
- Working in lockstep with the COO and SVP, launched the Project Management department to create a more relevant, scalable agency workflow. This included designing new department role matrices, client-agency engagement flows, and internal process workflows.
- Managed budget, timeline, and quality for client engagement projects within the CPG, Innovation and Hospitality categories.
- Developed & managed resourcing plans for a creative team of 15+
Bachelor of Science - Advertising
- Jun 2015
The Art Institute of California