• Over 6 years of QA experience with 4+ for e-commerce sites.
• 2 Years' Experience leading team in organization and project timelines.
• Experience with Jira, Rally, SFCC (demandware), New Relic, Magento, Confluence, ProductsUp, Saucelabs, Sql Server management Studios.
• Selenium, Java, Java Script, APIs, Server Maintenance, Visio, Excel, SQL, backend testing, A/B test,
Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, SEO optimization, ADA optimization
• Scrum Master- ran all Scrum related meetings. Working knowledge Scrum/Agile methodologies
• Worked closely with Development, Devops, Project Managers, Arhitects, DTC directors
• Over 4 years of sales and administrative experience
• Great communications skills; fluent in English, Portuguese and experienced with Spanish
• Great problem solver, critical thinker, time management and detail oriented
Automated and Manual testing conducted across multiple environments and devices. Created QA SOPs for prAna QA. This included regression testing checklists, regression cycles, implementing QMETRY to create test suites in JIRA. Automated customer scenarios, workflows & link testing with Selenium. Created ADA plan and spearheaded ADA with weekly testing, research, and a accessibility page. Helped move our site from Magento to SalesForce commerce Cloud .Helped resolve issues escalated from support. Worked closely with development team on issues and site usability. Used AEM (Adobe Experience Manager). Participated in morning Scrum stand-ups and tracked bug, enhancements and customer improvements through JIRA.
Duties include writing and completing test cases/plans using Visual Studios and Test Case manager. Tracked user stories, defects and enhancements with Rally. Writing Automated API calls for testing our products with third party software. Tested our proprietary software which consisted of over 20 products (Web based, Software, WCF services, IIS services & client apps) Database querying and maintenance with SQL server Manager Studios. Accurately estimate project tasks, resolve issues escalated from support. Test hardware peripherals with proprietary Alogent applications. Collaborate with Scrum Teams to identify defects and suggest improvements to the product. Collaborate with other QA team members to overcome obstacles and roadblocks. Lead QA team when our manager is not present.
Intern in a fast paced, high volume environment, which lead to a permanent QA position. This position entailed quality assurance on our site for Quiksilver, Roxy and DC shoes. Helped launch our Brazilian Ecommerce sites. Participated in daily scrum calls, ensured new sites were up to spec and translations were correct. Oversaw tickets for different projects, sprints and fixes. Performed Smoke tests, Regression tests and ample BorderFree coverage.