Lead a high-performance team in completing implementations and delivering superior customer experiences. Serve as the trusted
point of contact throughout the customer lifecycle, from onboarding through support and renewal. Hire, train, and develop staff
members, empowering them to continuously elevate their performance. Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization,
including the executive team, sales department, and account management department to identify opportunities to boost the bottom line while also maximizing customer satisfaction.
• Coached 12 staff members, cultivating a positive, supportive culture with high team morale
• Utilized a balanced scorecard approach to present strategies and track KPIs on the 630 existing customer accounts
• Implemented speed of service goals to improve software implementations, and exceeded the goal with 62% in 30 days
• Slashed cost of goods $150K and wireless data costs $50K annually without reducing customer hardware counts through
successful vendor negotiations
• Cut travel expenses 20% YOY by rolling out a remote training program
• Coordinated with the product and BI teams to develop better internal and external tools for smooth product implementation
• Maintained a team eNPS score of 67
Increased revenues while enhancing customer service by leveraging a customer-centric approach to the sales cycle. Listened intently to understand customer goals and business challenges, and then recommended the integration of technology offerings to solve
business problems. Engaged with customers and positioned the company as the preferred long-term strategic partner. Balanced
multiple projects and communicated effectively with both internal partners and external customers.
• Increased customer retention from 80% to 95% through a hyper-focused customer engagement plan
• Executed 60 onsite customer software implementations efficiently
• Collaborated with cross-functional teams to develop short- and long-term strategies that met the needs of the customers, and optimized revenue and customer retention
• Served as an integral technical resource to the sales team
Leading golf management software, operating as a key SaaS for sales, inventory, customer management, marketing, reporting, and more.
Built strong relationships with key decision makers at public golf facilities, private country clubs, and multi-course management
companies, and delivered individualized technical strategies that set customers up for continued success. Conducted planning calls,
designed and updated solution plans, and persuaded customers to integrate software. Handled the full client lifecycle, ensuring
seamless implementation and maintaining rapport to drive renewal each year.
• Managed over 200 onsite implementations
• Saved $25K annually by decreasing the number of days spent onsite for implementations from 3.5 to 2.5
• Integrated Salesforce, Conga Composer, and DocuSign to automate the sales quoting and signing process
Consulted with potential new clients, worked persistently to understand the business drivers and strategic goals of customers, and guided the full process through implementation to help business leaders utilize the SaaS to enhance operational performance.
Overcame objectives, remained adaptive, and maintained a consistent focus on maximizing customer success.
• Completed more than 100 solo software implementations
• Recognized as fasted employee in company history to begin traveling Relationship Building
• Developed, maintained, and grew customer relationships through keen attention to detail
• Communicated effectively with a broad range of stakeholders
• Leveraged front-line knowledge from interfacing directly with customers to recommend
software enhancements to the development team Technology Solutions