• Self source and engage new accounts via cold calls (70+ per day)
• Hold 2-3 comprehensive demos/daily using GoToMeeting software
• Perform complete sales cycle - source to close
• Consistently exceed monthly performance and sales quotas
• Engage new accounts via cold calls (85+ per day)
• Complete comprehensive demos daily using Zoom software
• Follow prescribed sales methodology and was top performer on my team
• Consistently exceed monthly performance and sales quotas
Event & Publishing Sales
• Grow existing accounts by an average of 15% by providing a solution based consultative sales approach
• Source and engage new accounts via networking and email campaigns (accounts for 15% of current book of business)
• Negotiate and draft sponsorship & publishing contracts
• Manage events & publishing teams to ensure proper execution of sponsorships and digital advertising
• Consistently exceed annual quota by 30%+ (1.5 million)
• Grow existing accounts by an average of 35% by providing a solution based consultative sales approach
• Consistently exceed quota
• Articulate at a high level of business acumen and understanding of customer needs resulting in an outstanding
• Consistently cold call 80+ leads daily increasing pipeline by 80%.
• Utilize a consultative approach to identify businesses that would experience an increase in sales using our
• Performed all aspects of sales cycle including: prospecting; approaching; presenting; overcoming objections;
closing; and post sales follow up virtually eliminating any churn from my book of business
• Maintained the highest retention rate in my department
• Consistently cold call 70+ leads daily.
• Develop and implement quarterly strategy to exceed quarterly quota resulting in achievement of 176%
of quarterly goal in Q2 (#1 on my team).
• Identify new, qualified leads utilizing LinkedIn, ZoomInfo and extensive internet research.
• Effectively communicate with senior and C level executives via phone and email conveying Innography's
• Strategically identify prospects and close at the C-Level
• Consistently cold call 70+ self generated leads daily increasing pipeline by 60%.
• Utilize a consultative approach to create custom software solutions for clients.
• Performed all aspects of sales cycle including: prospecting; approaching; presenting; overcoming
objections; closing; and post sales follow up increasing territory sales by 35%.
• Consistently cold call 70+ self generated leads daily.
• Exceed sales quotas by 50% monthly resulting in increased revenues for Affiniscape and client association.
• Effectively market career center to association members by creating & utilizing direct marketing pieces
which increased average site traffic by 300%.
• Oversaw closing process on lot purchases and home sales, including reviewing/tracking feasibility documents.
• Maintained marketing budget, tracked expenses, and negotiated vendor contracts.
• Managed HR functions, including hiring, employee relations, payroll, benefits and internship program.
• Provided on-site IT administration (installing hardware, software, training, tech support (for CRM database, BES, Timberline, Crystal Reports & Builder MT).
• Established "start up" sales trailers in new community development initiatives and managed home warranty
programs & Storm Water Prevention & Protection Plans [SWPPP] programs.
• Supervised one college intern.
• Managed in closing activities with title companies & attorneys and calculated complex & final numbers,
ensuring 100% accuracy and 10+ on-time closings/month with 0 defaults over 18-month period.
• Negotiated 8+ vendor contracts/quarter, achieving best price/best quality services.
• Led weekly meetings to status progress on ~10 community development initiatives and >25 home starts and identify/fix any derailment issues, ensuring 100% of completion dates and quarterly sales goals of ~$6.9M.
• Evaluated sales software systems and selected/implemented system providing highest functionality and compatibility, replacing manual system with electronic and increasing productivity by ~50%.
• Managed funding & closings and >$150M in earnest money & option contracts for 3 offices in Texas & Mississippi and 30+ managers & agents.
• Negotiated ~40 complex [100+ page] contracts.
• Prepared/performed due diligence/tracked all letters of intent, purchase contracts, amendments, & Joint
Development Agreements [JDAs] for all land & lots purchased.
• Project managed/fulfilled all contract deadlines for ~50 purchase & option contracts and JDAs/year,
ensuring compliance with 100+ city, county, state & federal statutes.
• Created weekly funding reports for 3 offices, including earnest money, option payments, closing funds, etc.
that averaged ~$1M, resulting in 95% of closings being on time and in compliance with purchase contracts.
• Reviewed 25+ title commitments & surveys/month, including plats, plans & easements, and created "early warning" process to address issues proactively, avoiding non-compliance, costly fees or liability.
• Analyzed fine print on >15 unfavorable contracts for opportunities to disengage without creating financial
liability for company, saving >$1M in < 6 months.
Researched distance education regulations regarding real estate industry practices & procedures in 30 states
to ensure compliance of company-developed courseware.
• Provided technical assistance on proprietary software & complex database to 110+ nationwide clients/accounts.
• Sold courseware and advised clients on becoming approved providers of online real estate curriculum in each of 30 states.
• Assisted with revenue-generating & marketing strategies.
• Developed strong working relationships with 10 state regulatory agencies and streamlined process to prepare/submit for approval complete & accurate providership applications & courses. These efforts expedited credentialing process by ~4 months and accelerated approval to "go live" of 100% of courses submitted within unprecedented 2 months.
• Created virtual universities for >100 clients' websites and updated courseware offerings, resulting in 100% compliance for clients with state and federal regulations and increasing sales by ~30%.
• Mentored/trained 4 non-co-located peers in Pakistan on proprietary software, optimizing their productivity and freeing up ~20% more of their time to sell product.
• Prepared closing packages, deeds & exhibits; Ordered titles, surveys & tax certificates; Issued title policies.
• Handled weekly payroll and all disbursements.