● Created and managed ShipBob's partner onboarding program that has brought on over 50
ecommerce partnerships since inception of the role in 2019. These partnerships have resulted in the creation of $48M of yearly pipeline revenue across over 500 opportunities.
● Acted as the liaison between sales, marketing and external partners. Through sales programs
and incentive programs, ShipBob has become the preferred 3PL solution for ~70% of partners.
● Project managed the creation of app store listings on BigCommerce, Squarespace and Wix & others. Through copy creation, brand specifics and internal promotions we have successfully
driven 100 new customers since 2019
● Represented ShipBob from coast to coast both in person and virtually through trade shows,
conferences, webinars and 1-to-few events. In the past 9 months ShipBob's new events
channel has driven over $8M in pipeline as well as deepened relationships with partners on the road.
● Established and managed the ShipBob onboarding process and content for over 130
employees in Chicago and at our fulfillment centers in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Dallas & New York.
● Researched and implemented a Learning Management System (Lessonly) to streamline the content available for new hires and tenured employees alike. On average, employees leverage
this information ~5,000 times collectively every 90 days.
● Responsible for the onboarding and continued education of new business development & account executive sales members. This includes crafting weekly programming & enablement
to inform, address areas of opportunity within both teams. 48 unique sessions were given in
● Spearheaded the creation of ShipBob Gives which gives employees the opportunity to invest
in causes that go beyond our four walls. These efforts have raised thousands of dollars and the volunteer hour total was greater than 1,500 in just five months since its founding in late
● Managed the reconstruction of external partner training for over 300 restaurants & hospitality groups nationwide after Groupon acquisition
● Built and implemented an internal sales training certification program for 37 sales managers
across all US markets; content creation, full scale rollout and 1:1 follow up trainings
● Developed and implemented 185-page sales training guide to be used as a resource for sales
managers selling OrderUp SaaS tool, navigating internal portals
● Collaborated with product teams across Berlin, Chicago and Baltimore to document internal
merchant center for new product update
● Led continuous sales training modules and certification program across 37 markets for both
new hires and education for current team members
● Sought out and resolved gaps in sales process to shorten time taken to close new business
with assistance from Sandler Method sales trainers
● Facilitated classroom and e-trainings for over 120 sales professionals of differing experience
and skill level, identifying sales developmental opportunities when applicable
● Led risk management initiatives acting as the liaison to legal team identify areas of process
enhancement and quality assurance