Klarna makes shopping smoooth. And we do it with flair because shopping is fun. Every day, we help customers, businesses, and partners explore just how smoooth the modern shopping experience can be.
It means we’re constantly changing the game. Always trying out new things. And we encourage our people to do the same. To grow. To develop. Because we don’t believe roles have to stay fixed. Instead we inspire our people to take an irregular career path. As a company of 350 dynamic start-ups, our whole business is built for it. So once you’re in, there’s no telling what will happen next.
We are looking for a motivated and energetic Partner Marketing Manager in New York or Los Angeles to join our Partnerships team to support and accelerate growth of the US business through collaborations with strategic B2B partners. The team is a key part of Klarna’s growth strategy to raise awareness and deliver Klarna’s products via Partner Channels.
What you will do
- You will manage and maintain relationships with the marketing point person at strategic platform, system integrator, and technology partners.
- You will work closely with the team to identify, create, and execute marketing opportunities with partners to raise awareness and generate demand for Klarna services. This includes ensuring good placement with the partner (website, admin panels, pitch decks); placement in the partner’s communication channels such as blogs, webinars, and newsletters; event collaboration; collaboration on content creation such as ebooks, case studies, “technology stack” solutions, etc.
- You will work with Partner Managers to enable partners on Klarna solutions and implement go-to-market strategies. This includes how to sell the Klarna payment solutions, competitive differentiation, and value-add positioning of Klarna with Partner solutions.
- You will develop and execute collaborative partner marketing campaigns to help drive awareness in the US among top retail brands.
- You will create and execute content for collateral and email campaigns.
- You will align with peers in US marketing to establish cohesive messaging across channels and B2B initiatives.
Who you are
- You have great communication and analytics skills, and can work both independently and collaboratively.
- You can get partners and Klarnauts excited to participate in joint initiatives.
- You are never satisfied and constantly test, iterate, and evolve your approach to achieve better partner engagement, better merchant engagement, and greater ROI on each initiative.
- You are a self-starter who can work independently with minimal direction.
- You are a people-person and enjoy networking and building lasting relationships.
- You have at least 4 years of experience working in commerce marketing or partnerships space.
- You have experience in B2B marketing and associated channels, including marketing automation, campaign management, product and/or content marketing.
- You have strong business writing skills that you can demonstrate through examples of long (whitepaper) and short (email, blog, ad, social) content.
- You have experience collaborating and executing on events from conferences to intimate dinners.
- You work effectively in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- You have experience in ecommerce, retail and/or payments.
We offer you a chance to be part of a truly amazing, global team filled with highly talented individuals who love working together. More than that, you will be part of an organization that, as a whole, strives to be at the forefront of FinTech and try out anything and everything new.