Refersion is a high-growth technology company helping brands and merchants in every industry transform the way they manage marketing partners; from affiliates and bloggers to influencers and brand ambassadors. Having processed $9.93B in orders in 2019, our performance marketing SaaS platform has a large and growing client base ranging from enterprise retailers to small and emerging businesses.
Founded in 2015, Refersion is headquartered in New York City, with a satellite office in Miami. Proudly harnessing our entrepreneurial approach and collaborative culture, our nimble and curious team provides clients with solutions to complex problems daily.
The Refersion Marketplace is our open network of affiliate partners who are actively looking to partner with merchants. We are currently seeking an experienced Product Manager to drive the development and evolution of our dynamic products: the Marketplace Product as well as the Marketplace Website. As a mid-level member of our team, this is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter who wants to become an integral part of our SaaS company.
Note: Due to COVID-19, the entire Refersion team is temporarily working from home.
What You'll Do
- Drive the Refersion Marketplace roadmap and lead the ideation, technical development, and evolution of innovative features/functionality that increase our merchants’ ROI and affiliate success
- Establish shared vision across product, engineering, business development, and customer success teams by building consensus on priorities leading to Marketplace execution
- Drive Marketplace development with a team of engineers, taking input from customer success, business development, and sales.
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into Marketplace requirements to uncover user needs and identify solutions
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of the Marketplace product
- Understand Refersion’s strategic and competitive position and deliver features/functionality that is best recognized in the industry
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
What You’ll Need
- 3+ years’ experience directing project team members and overseeing technical and design deliverables
- Superior project scoping as well as project management chops
- Excellent client relationship management acumen
- A solid background in web/graphic design and/or development team management is strongly preferred
- Strong technical knowledge of best practices for agile development, sprint planning, and ticket management/creation
- Effectively able to triage bugs and feature requests from multiple sources and stakeholders
- Strong design sensibility and organizational skills
- Strong sense of ownership/leadership
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Experience with Jira or similar ticket management software required
- Experience with Mixpanel and Github preferred
We're a small team of experts focused on working closely together. This means you will have a direct impact on any project that you work on and your success will be felt across the company and by your clients.
Some other perks include:
- Great benefits: medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
- Convenient office location to public transportation
- Flexible work hours
- Plenty of office events such as happy hours and learning sessions
- Kitchen with unlimited coffee/tea, beer, and snacks