Refersion is a high-growth technology company helping brands and merchants in every industry transform the way they manage marketing partners; from affiliates and bloggers to influencers and brand ambassadors. Having processed $9.93B in orders in 2019, our performance marketing SaaS platform has a large and growing client base ranging from enterprise retailers to small and emerging businesses.
Founded in 2015, Refersion is headquartered in New York City, with a satellite office in Miami. Proudly harnessing our entrepreneurial approach and collaborative culture, our nimble and curious team provides clients with solutions to complex problems daily.
Who We're Looking For
A tremendous opportunity exists for an experienced Front-end Developer to join a smart and collaborative team of technologists with a passion for evolving Refersion’s products as well as their own craft. Working closely with our UX/UI designers and backend developers, you will use cutting-edge software technologies to help rebuild, optimize, and/ or maintain our platform to bring forth next-generation products.
Note: Due to COVID-19, the entire Refersion team is temporarily working from home.
Our Tech Stack
React.js, PHP, MySQL, Node.js, Serverless (Lambda). Jira, CircleCI, Github for sprint planning and deployments
- Interface with backend developers to architect simple solutions to complex problems
- Convert designed prototypes to live user experiences our customers would love
- Transform visual designs into HTML5 and CSS3 implementations which exemplify pixel perfection
- Remain up-to-date on modern front-end workflows like SASS, NPM, LESS, etc
- Assist in building and maintaining an interface library and general style guides to expedite production and unify our interface
- Know how to Git around and Git along with a code repository (hint: we use Git)
- Prior work experience within a multi-disciplined engineering team
- A solid understanding of client-server API design
- Experience with tools such as NPM, Yarn, Webpack, and pre-processors such as SASS
- Strong understanding of RESTful APIs for asynchronous request handling and partial page updates using various methods including AJAX
- Adherence to web design principles to ensure our Website is cross-browser compatible across multiple devices and platforms
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming principles
- Superb and independent problem-solving skills (we love Googlers!)
We're a small, collaborative team operating with complete autonomy. This means that you will have a direct impact on any project that you work on. Refersion is the perfect place for a candidate looking to have direct impact and responsibility in their work.
Some other perks include:
- Great benefits: medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
- Convenient office location to all major public transportation lines
- Flexible work hours
- Plenty of office events such as happy hours and learning sessions
- Kitchen with unlimited coffee/tea, beer, and snacks
- Plenty of opportunities while we grow and scale