Refersion is a high-growth technology company helping brands and merchants in every industry transform the way they manage marketing partners; from affiliates and bloggers to influencers and brand ambassadors. Having processed $9.93B in orders in 2019, our performance marketing SaaS platform has a large and growing client base ranging from enterprise retailers to small and emerging businesses.
Founded in 2015, Refersion is headquartered in New York City, with a satellite office in Miami. Proudly harnessing our entrepreneurial approach and collaborative culture, our nimble and curious team provides clients with solutions to complex problems daily.
Who We're Looking For
Our team members are exceptional communicators and passionate problem solvers. We are relentlessly focused on the success of our clients, promoting retention and developing customer loyalty. We manage the customer relationship throughout their journey with us, from initial integration, onboarding and continued training, responding to detailed support requests and deepening customer understanding of how our product can help them achieve their business goals.
As a member of this team you’ll be a product expert with the ability to translate detailed technical specifications into language and instruction understandable to the layperson. You’ll also be responsible for understanding and documenting customer issues and feature requests for efficient two-way communication with our product, sales and marketing teams.
What You'll Be Doing
- Engaging directly with our customers to deepen their understanding of our application
- Responding to support requests and following them through resolution
- Providing detailed screen-share product trainings for initial onboarding, implementation optimizations, new feature releases and more
- Collaborating with our product, user experience, and development teams to identify and document software bugs, feature requests and general customer feedback
- Act as the project manager to facilitate complex customizations and integrations
- Help manage and streamline our existing customer success processes and methodologies
- Document solutions and work with our content manager to produce and update support articles
- Report progress to upper management using customer data and relevant metrics
- 3 to 5 years work experience supporting SaaS product, eCommerce experience a plus
- Successful track record as part of a high-volume customer success team
- Outstanding communication skills with ability to effectively manage customer communications through difficult situations
- Analytical, critical thinking that can be applied to detect and troubleshoot problems and understand business impact - for the client and Refersion
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail are a must
- Understanding of (or eagerness to learn) web tracking methodologies and web analytics
- Technical knowledge of how browsers render web pages, pass, and store data (e.g., cookies, local storage, session storage, SSLs, URL parameters, etc.)
- Positive attitude, personable, and comfortable working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Eagerness to learn and Google what you don't know
- Building spreadsheets with Excel using formulas
- Experience with Intercom and Looker
- Ability to write MySQL queries in order to build custom reports
- Feature documentation and support knowledge base content writing
- Previous experience in a sales role for SaaS company or previous experience communicating development specifications to developers
- Previous experience running affiliate or performance marketing programs
We're a small, collaborative team operating with complete autonomy. This means that you will have a direct impact on any project that you work on. Refersion is the perfect place for a candidate looking to have direct impact and responsibility in their work.
Some other perks include:
- Great benefits: medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
- Convenient office location to all major public transportation lines
- Flexible work hours
- Plenty of office events such as happy hours and learning sessions
- Kitchen with unlimited coffee/tea, beer, and snacks
- Plenty of opportunities while we grow and scale
Apply for this job