Octane AI is an all-remote and venture-backed startup seeking a customer-facing Account Manager interested in developing the future of ecommerce.
Octane AI is developing conversational AI technologies that reimagines online commerce. Publicly, Octane AI is the leading Facebook Messenger & SMS marketing platform for Shopify and Shopify Plus brands. Octane AI provides a unified platform for connecting, converting, and retaining customers. Octane AI’s current and upcoming products democratize personalization and automation technologies previously only available to multi-billion dollar corporations. Some of our investors include General Catalyst, Boost VC, and M Ventures.
As an account manager at Octane AI, you will have a huge influence on the success of our top customers. You will be the person who helps each client develop and implement their strategy. You'll know the product inside and out and you will be a hands-on partner for each person and company you touch. As an Octane AI account manager, you are like an extension of your client’s team!
You can be located anywhere, but due to the nature of this particular role, working in PST is preferred.
More about working at Octane AI
- We believe the happier you are, the more productive you and the team are. Being a remote company allows us to work from wherever we'd prefer. Spend your evenings and weekends with your family/friends/hobbies.
- We hate bureaucracy. Feel free to talk to anyone on the team.
- Your ideas are welcome. If you know how to improve our workflow, our product, our processes, don't be shy to share it.
- In our weekly meetings, we do a fun thing called "fast parrot". Everybody, including the CEO, is involved. It's a little weird and fun at the same time, especially if you are doing a meeting from a public place.
- We iterate quickly. Projects generally take days or weeks, not months. We have a collaborative environment where you can share a work in progress and get feedback quickly. We like to get something in the hands of customer and get their feedback as quickly as possible.
- Don't work if you are sick. It's way better to rest and recover quicker than work at half power for a long time.
- If you feel you are stuck with a task don't hesitate to ask for help. There are no stupid questions and nobody expects you to know everything.