Refersion is helping brands and merchants in every industry transform the way they manage affiliate and influencer marketing programs, track promotions and campaigns, and grow online sales. Our performance marketing SaaS platform has a large and growing client base ranging from enterprise retailers to small and emerging businesses. In 2018 alone, we helped 7,000+ merchants track $200M+ in referral revenue and payout $20M+ in commissions.
The business is expanding rapidly and headquartered in New York City, with a satellite office in Miami. Refersion is 100% bootstrapped, highly profitable, and wholly independent of investor funding. We are a nimble, smart, and curious team of technologists that takes pride in our entrepreneurial approach and collaborative culture.
What You’ll Be Doing
As Product Marketing Manager, you will help to communicate Refersion's current and future market advantage within the referral marketing and e-commerce ecosystems. Reporting to the Director of Marketing, in addition to boosting retention and reducing churn to engage our rapidly expanding user base, you will be the savvy point person in acquiring cutting-edge market intelligence, analyzing buying patterns and behaviors, and working cross-functionally to launch products and features based on market demand.
The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced and data-driven environment where juggling priorities is the norm.
- Gather competitive intelligence on the referral marketing landscape and provide guidance on how best to position Refersion in this dynamic and evolving space
- Forging a critical partnership with product management, conduct deep-dive analysis and acquire a thorough understanding of market trends as well as buying patterns and behaviors
- Utilizing market and internal feedback, create go-to-market collateral for sales team
- Partner with sales and marketing to acquire and nurture leads through impactful campaigns
- Collaborate with product management, sales, customer success, and engineering to launch innovative products and features that align to client needs and desires
- Create and maintain a library of product documentation, comprising specs and user guides
- Translate customer behavior and retention metrics into highly successful churn reduction and customer retention strategies and tactics
What You’ll Need
- 3-5 years’ SaaS/ technology product marketing, product management, or related experience in the B2B/ e-commerce space (preferred)
- Proven success in digital marketing and/ or advertising with working knowledge of SEO/ SEM (preferred)
- Capability to work collaboratively and cross-functionally with different teams in a fast-paced environment, especially with the mission of communicating Refersion's value proposition to the market
- Experience developing compelling content for sales team and driving product marketing initiatives
- Proven track record of executing mass and automated email campaigns which drive conversion rates
- Tremendous initiative with a relentless drive to achieve the end result with minimal supervision
- Strong sense of curiosity and demonstrated problem-solving skills with a passion for data-driven insights
- Superior verbal, written, and visual communication skills, especially with a knack for persuading others
- Exceptional project management and organizational acumen, with unerring attention to detail
- Prior experience with such tools as Copper, Intercom, Google Analytics, Klaviyo, Zapier, and CRM
- Adobe Photoshop (or equivalent)
- Unbounce (or equivalent)
We're a small team that works together closely and operates with complete autonomy and freedom. This means you will have a direct impact on any project that you work on and your success will be felt across the company and by your clients. Some other perks include:
- Great benefits: medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
- Convenient office location to public transportation
- Flexible work hours
- Plenty of office events such as happy hours and learning sessions
- Kitchen with unlimited coffee/ tea, beer, and snacks
Apply for this job