Summary & Background
Joanna Czech is a full-service beauty brand which includes two skincare studios (Dallas & New York) and an e-commerce website with an editorial magazine (CzechList) created by renowned esthetician Joanna Czech. Joanna Czech is one of the most recognized and sought-after skincare experts in the world, as featured regularly in Vogue, Porter, etc. Through our studios in Dallas, TX and New York, NY, and our rapidly growing e-commerce business, Joanna Czech is a well-capitalized, significant retailer of luxury skincare products.
We are searching for a creative, analytical, collaborative, and self-driven individual to join our team! The Manager of E-Commerce will manage and execute best in class eCommerce growth initiatives to drive sales and provide a market competitive customer experience. This candidate will work closely with cross-functional partners and agencies in executing a clear road map that aligns with our business priorities.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor advancements in eCommerce and digital space, as well as competitive landscape, to identify opportunities to improve our customer’s digital experience.
- Conduct website analytics and report out weekly on key metrics including web traffic, web pathing, and funnel conversion. Conduct ad hoc reporting as required.
- Provide insights based on data analytics to drive traffic, increase AOV and improve conversion rates.
- Oversee the daily management of the website. Update visual assets and content on website regularly to integrate with marketing and merchandising efforts and create a seamless experience for our customer.
- Own and manage Search Engine Optimization (SEO) measurements and monitoring methodologies.
- When required, develop landing pages to support key marketing efforts.
- Own and manage all product feeds, access and permissions on our website. When required work with front end development team to implement website changes
- Participate in the new website design efforts
- Act as primary contact for paid media agency. Based on website analytics, provide agency with insights and opportunities for audience, message, and creative testing.
- Conduct paid media analytics weekly including CTR, ATC, CPA, ROAS, etc. and report out to team on key opportunities. Suggest adjustments to weekly spend allocations based on findings.
- Provide SEM/PPC and internet marketing thought leadership, innovation and process improvement initiatives.
- Coordinate with brand team to optimize ongoing email efforts for prospects and existing customers through segmentation and timing. Report out on key email metrics weekly.
- Create email trigger campaign strategy and execute based on purchase behaviors and customer journeys.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- 5+ years of ecommerce operations / marketing experience within industry or agency (strong preference for luxury, beauty CPG)
- Deep knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices and expertise with web conversion optimization and web design
- Experience with ShopifyPlus and Klayvio preferred.
- Strong analytical skills, and comfort analyzing and manipulating data.
- Recent, hands-on experience with all things digital (SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, Email, CMS, etc.)
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented, with a strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with un-prompted follow-through
- Demonstrated clear, direct communication style, with the ability to lead and educate Senior Management on current and future digital trends
- Entrepreneurial ability to work and adapt in a fast pace environment